Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, August 03, 2018

Handmade Gift Tag





WooHoo!!! It's FRIYAY!!!!!

I was wrapping a gift the other night and realized I didn't  have a card for my bag. Here's the scenerio: I live about 10 miles from the nearest town, it's 9:00pm, and I"m in my PJ's. What do I do??

I MAKE a tag!!!!

I grabbed a piece of scrap cardstock, cut it to size and punched a border along the bottom using a Martha Stewart border punch. I found a piece from a vintage hymnal, cut that to size and adhered it. I then added a butterfly (epherema) and a printed Beloved Society Girl. I had some butterfly ribbon in my stash too. Why not add that!!!? :)
I finished this off with a mini tab, a handmade paper clip, and some polka dotted ribbon. All in the comfort of my pj's. LOL




I also made her a bookmark for the Journaling Bible I gave to her. 

And added the tag to her gift bag. 


Have a great weekend!!! Be blessed!

No comments: