Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, October 19, 2009

Wickedly Sweet

When I found this digital image at Whimsiedoodles, I knew I had to have her! When my sister and I were growing up we loved watching the show Bewitched. There were times my sister would do something she wasn't supposed to be doing and would therefore get in trouble. What would she do? She'd stand there and wiggle her nose like Tabitha. She really thought she had those powers to "fix" things!!!

So, in honor of my only sister, Arlene, I have made these cards! They are wickedly sweet, just like our wonderful memories!!

Image: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32159231
Patterned  paper: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby




And here's a sweeter version called "Just a Little Wicked"

Zebra Paper: The Paper Studio
Velvet Ribbon and Bling: WalMart


Thanks for visiting!!! Have a wonderful week!!! God bless!

No comments: