Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to wish all the mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day!!! May your day be filled with lots of joy, relaxation and loved ones around you!!!

My sister and I have our own families now so we celebrate Mother's Day with our mom on Saturday. That way on Sunday we can enjoy our time with our families and enjoy our day without rushing around from place to place! We had a wonderful day out at one of our favorite places to eat: Pei Wei! Then we chatted, laughed and then....went shopping!!!! I had such a wonderful time w/ all the girls in our family, my Mom, my sis, my niece and my daughter!!! Just us Girlz!!!


And here's a card I made for a cousin of mine. She is a Mom for the first time, so I made her this card. 
On the inside it says: Happy 1st Mother's Day!

Card Details: Digi Image: Phindy's Place, Patterned Paper: Making Memories, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Ribbon: WalMart, Flowers: Prima, Brads: The Paper Studio

Again, have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Sweet card and nice picture. You all look alike!

Jodi said...

Great photo!! Love the card you made too, it is so cute and sweet!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Amy Sheffer said...

What an adorable card! Love that sweet image!