Shabby Blogs

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

No Cards Today...but I did Craft!

After being inspired by many blogs I had been reading lately, I was in the mood today to do some crafting!!
First of all I made some "Garden Hand Scrub", I called in "Gentle Hand Scrub", I got the tutorial from here:
The Gaines Gang. Kate used the pink Dawn soap, my small town WalMart didn't have it, so I used the Lavender Silk Dawn...plus I had a coupon for $1 off!!! Bonus!!!

Then I made these 3 Children's "Fun on the Go" bags. I made them with 2 prints so they are
reversible. I filled them with fun things like a coloring book and colors, a Magic Writer, a tablet, a Mini Chalkboard, Chalk and Felt, etc. 


Well, time to start dinner. Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful afternoon!

2 comments:

Jacki Randolph said...

Love the little totes and I am sure who ever receives will love them and all the goodies you added. I am going to have to try the hand soap sounds like a great gift to give, TFS!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OH MY GOSH ... what wonderful crafts! LOVE the hand soap idea and those little bags are adorable!!! And reversible .. very clever! I'M VERY IMPRESSED!!!