Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Meljen's Designs Challenge #31

Hi there!! I hope everyone has been having a great week! The weather has been a bit warm, but we are expecting a cool front today so the cooler weather will really put me in the mood for Fall!!!

The challenge this week over at Meljen's Design Team Blog is to use 2 images on your project! I used two images that are being released today over at Whimsy Stamps.
My 2 images are Teddy Pilgrims and Happy Harvest.
This is the front of my Gate Fold card:

Card Details: Digi Image--Meljen's Designs, Patterned Paper-Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg Collection, Circles-Nestibilities, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Buttons-Cosmo Cricket, Misc. Floss and Stickles

Inside of my card:


Last week we had over 200 participants share their talent for our "Anything Goes" challenge! Wow!!! I was amazed at all the awesome samples!!! Keep it up!!!!

Have a blessed Thursday and I can't wait to see what you come up with by using 2 images!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

That's a wonderful card!! Looks lovely!
Hugs Kristel

Anita said...

This card is sooo cute! I love how you colored the image and the inside of the card is fantastic!

Cheryl said...

Cute, cute, cute!