Here is my list:
1. Simplify my life. (If I simplify, I believe I will have less stress, and more time to enjoy the "important" things in life like family, "me" time, helping others, etc.)
2. Help people more. (Do random acts of kindness, smile more, lend a hand from time to time.)
3. Read more. (This means my Bible and a list of books to follow. I love to read, but lately have read more blogs than books.) I now have a new Ipad so I can carry my books anywhere with me--no excuses!
4. Be Healthier. (This is the hardest one. I would really like to eat healthier and excerise more. This is gonna be a toughy, but I can do this!)
5. Focus on ME! (For many years my life has revolved around me being a mom and wife, with this new year, I'd like to focus on myself more. Take better care of myself, do nice things for myself, etc.) I love my family, but I have to happy and healthy to care for them.
Here is my wish list of books: (all of these books can be found at Amazon.com)
I will be back to post soon. I'm hoping to get back to my cardmaking and crafting. My home computer is still "out of commission", so I'm having a hard time posting pictures. Basically my hard drive is giving me a "hard time"! Grrr!
My brother, the computer
Thanks for visiting!!! Have a blessed Wednesday!!!!