Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Have a Fun Summer! What???

I know you're thinking, "Has she lost her mind!? It's February! Winter!" And yes, I know it's winter, but I've got a summer image to share with you, and she's a cutie!!!

We've got a challenge going on over at Aud Sentiments. And with Challenge #47 we invite you to create something with a sentiment that is NOT a card! Anything but a card!!!

So here ya go...my cute, summery gift tag for a bag of fun candy!


#46-Team B-Audrey Gzls
Tag Details: Digi Image-Stamp and Create, Sentiment-Microsoft Word, Patterned Papers-Scraps (can't remember the brand, sorry), Sea Shell Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Bling-Studio G, Ribbon-Offray, Cirlces-Spellbinders dies

Our sponsor this week is Stamp and Create, the winner will win a $20 gift certificate for their shop!!!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Thursday!!!

2 comments:

ottersln said...

LOL, just yesterday I was shopping with my Grandson and came across a pair of Ann Taylor shorts that are my new size so I bought them! I also bought a new swim suit already (needed for a trip to Orlando a few weeks ago). I think a lot of us are thinking about summer! I should be creating for summer as well.. maybe I'll get inspired later. Very cute gift!

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Audrey! Great design! I like to think that summer is just around the corner!