Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Playing in Fall Leaves!

Woah!! I'm a roll!! Posting 3 days in a row! Call it "planning ahead"!! (wink!!) My theme all week has been "fall" cards...and today I'm sticking with that and sharing another card using an image by Torico.


Card Details: Digi Image: Torico, Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio, Wrinkle Ribbon: Etsy, Misc: Button, Card Blank: Studio G

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for a NEW challenge from Meljen's Designs! You don't want to miss this one! It's a fun challenge and like always, you have a chance at winning a free image!

Linking to:


Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

3 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card!! Love that sweet image and all the great fall colors you used!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

GiGi said...

Super cute card! The colors scream fall and I love the cute image. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Houses Built of Cards said...

SO cute!!! What a fun card! SOOOO glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com