Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Happy September!

Good Sunday morning to you! Normally at this time I'd be in church. But my hubby had to go preach at a church out of town, and I stayed home to see our daughter off. She was visiting this weekend from college.
I haven't blogged in a month...for 2 main reasons: 1. My camera is acting up...it snaps the photo, but then the photo just shows up black. And no..I don't have the lense cap on. he,he! and  2. I'm now working full time...8-5 everyday! I love my job and the extra income...but I'm really sad that I don't have my hours of crafting time. I REALLY miss crafting on a regular basis. :(

So I don't have any pictures of new crafts that I have created...plus, I don't really have any newly created  crafts.

So for today...lets just enjoy September 1st and saying Good-bye to summer and Hello to Fall!




Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: