Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Journaling Bible: Caleb

Today is a SPECIAL day!!! 

My first born son turns 25 today! Where have the years gone!?
I remember sitting in church, and I was about 5 months pregnant. I saw the name Caleb in my bible and thought…”that’s his name, we shall name him Caleb”.  I didn’t know at the time, that we were having a boy, but I knew if we did…that was his name!
I remember his first day of kindergarten, teaching him to drive, first day of college, and his move into his new apartment. Some days I miss him so much, he's always been my "right hand man", he was always there for me. Now he's moved on and is a young adult, he makes me extremely proud. Happy Birthday Caleb! Love you to the Moon and back! 


So…in honor of my son’s name, I worked on Numbers 14:24:
"But my servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit and has followed me fully, I will bring into the land into which he went, and his descendants shall possess it."



Have a blessed day!

No comments: