Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Canning Label in my Journaling Bible?! Why Yes!!!


Lately it seems my posts are far and few between. In all honesty, I hadn't had much time for journaling in my bible. I was either too busy or too tired. I also lacked my "alone time"...I love this time for reading my bible and journaling. 
Also life's daily stresses seem to get in the way. I have to remind myself when I get stressed, I need to hand it over to God and have faith that He will handle it. 


1 Peter 5:7--"casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."



For this pages, I used the supplies below. I found the Canning labels at Dollar General for $1....I thought they were too adorable to pass up!!


Have a great night!! Be blessed!!!

2 comments:

Mrs Sling said...

I'm new to your blog, and to Bible Journaling, and just love your ideas and creativity. I needed this verse today!! I'm inspired! Thanks!!

Country Mouse said...

Mrs Sling....thank you for visiting my blog! I hope you find much enjoyment and fulfillment in Bible Journaling. Blessings,
audrey