Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Journaling Bible: Blessed Are Those

Happy Tuesday to you!! I took today off for one reason...to slow down! All of this month's activities have taken a toll...I'm tired. It's summer, it's warming up, lots of everything going on...so I took a day to take it slow. I do have several errands on my "to-do" list....but I have about 8 hours to do them, as opposed to trying to do them after work! LOL

Thought I'd start out with a verse from lastweek at Homegrown Hospitality
I even got behind with my Documented Faith journaling, but that's okay. It's not a race, or contest, I use it as MY time with God, and that's my focus. 

"I depend on God's strength, not mine. "You bless all who depend on you for their strength" Psalm 84:5


details: I used Washi Tape, my cricut to cut the scalloped circle, "Blessed" sticker from Mambi, other letters stickers are Tim Holtz (words) and Basic Grey mini stickers. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: