Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, April 01, 2016

Journaling Bible: Jeremiah 29:13

Happy April Fool's Day! Thank goodness I haven't been the victim of a prank today! 
I worked on this the other night, and hadn't had a chance to share it...until today!

This was the Documented Faith verse for Week 12:
You can read more here: Homegrown Hospitality

Jeremiah 29:13:  
"When you look for me with all your heart, you will find me" 


I used a little bit of everything in my stash. A vintage page sheet from some ephemera I received in a swap. Not sure how old these pages are, but they are almost brittle. A variety of stickers, some scrap patterened paper, metallic water paints and pearl stick-ons. A paper doilie and a bling paper clip, I believe its made by The Paper Studio...I've had it for years! 

I love this verse, because it's a reminder to honestly seek God with all of our hearts. And when we do...we will feel His presence!!!

Have a blessed day!!!!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

It's beautiful and so different from art journaling. Love it. x