Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, December 01, 2016

DIY: DOLLAR STORE CHRISTMAS GLOBE

Good Evening to you! Seems Christmas Globes are all the rage right now! I have seem them everywhere and have just been itching to make my own! I can't wait to shop for small cars and trucks to get crafty!!
But sadly, I haven't had much time to shop for treasures, but I DO have a few pieces laying around the house.

The only thing I bought today, was the $1 nativity set and $1 brush tip trees.

I had everything else on hand:

Like I said, I collected all this from around the house. The jar with handle was a purchase from Ross ($2.49), Fake snow was in an old ornament I had, Mini LED soft white strong lights were from Dollar General ($3? or $5?), Elmer's Craft dots from my stash, Nativity figure and Brush Tip trees were $1 each from Dollar General. 



And here's my $10 project!!




Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

I cannot wait to hunt for more treasures and create more Christmas Globes!

No comments: