Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, November 09, 2017

Bible Journaling: "I Can Do all Things..."


God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.


As I look back at this week, and think of things that have happened, feelings I have felt, I think to myself...."only by the Grace of God do we get through these things." 

We have all been there....hurt by someone we love, let down by someone we depended on, saddened by an event in life, worried about things to come,etc, etc.
But the one thing we can count on is the promise of God's word. 

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me."

Philippians 4:13 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Be blessed.


No comments: