Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Bible Journaling:" When the Brook Runs Dry"

Good evening!!! Do you ever hear a sermon and have an "Ah-ha" moment?! It doesn't happen to me everytime, but when it does, I think to myself, "This WAS for ME!!" 
This past Saturday I was running errands with my husband and we were listening to one of our favorite stations: 1100am KDRY

The sermon wast titled "When the Brook Dries Up." As the Pastor was explaining this verse I could feel it pertaining to my life, and the life of many I know.

As you can see, my Bible Journaling entry for this verse is "simple" compared to other entries I have shared. This is because I was so focused on the sermon and taking the notes, I simply wanted to remember the sermon and not focus on all the pretty details to go on this page.

1 Kings 17:7
"But after a while the brook dried up, for there was no rainfall anywhere in the land."


Thanks for visiting!! Have a blessed evening!



No comments: