Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, August 02, 2018

Bible Journaling-Psalm 147:4

Happy Thursday to you!! Today is actually my Friday, and I'm really looking forward to a slower pace these next few days. 

Today I'm sharing 
Psalm 147:4

"He counts the number of the stars;
He calls them all by name."

What a mighty God we serve that  HE knows how many stars are in our universe, and he calls them all by name! 

I have 3 kids and sometimes can't get their names straight, imagine ALL the stars have a name and our Lord Almighty knows each and every one of them!! That tells me, that HE knows me!!! I am one of many, many "stars" yet he calls me by name and knows me!!!
Page details: Beloved Society girl from Illustrated Faith Print and Pray Shop, printed stars, glitter, glitter washi and a scrap from a vintage hymnal. 

Thanks for visiting! Have a blessed Thursday!

No comments: