Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Totes and Owls, my 2 favorite things!





I love tote bags, they are so versatile! I love owls, they are so stinkin' cute!!! Just wanted to share some totes
that I made. These are pretty simple to make, can I love making them reversible. So when you grow tired of one print, just flip it inside out and use the other print!!

I don't have a pattern for these, I just sorta made my own......I'm known for that!LOL

I don't know how the first tote got up there, but I guess I'll leave it! The picture below is the
inside of the tote. So you can carry big owls or little bitty owls!!! :)






Here's a floral tote I did, and on the inside it is brown w/ pink polka dots. This is another favorite of mine.




These can be used for books, as a purse, groceries, diaper bag, etc. Like I said, I love totes!!!
Thanks for visiting, please don't be shy and leave me a comment, or just say HI!!! Hey...that rhymes!!! :)


No comments: