Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday almost over.....

Did everyone survive Thanksgiving and Black Friday crowds? Find any real good deals?! My sons and I ventured out at 4:45 am. We have a small town WalMart so the crowds were not too bad. After spending 30 mins  inside the store and filling our arms with goodies, we headed over to McDonald's for breakfast.

An hour after getting out of bed, our wallets were empty and our tummies were full. We all headed back to bed for a morning nap!!

I have spent my evening blog hopping! I love searching for inspiration and discovering Blog Candy!! Keeping my fingers crossed to one day win some!!!

Here's the latest from: Jacque's Joie de Vivre
And look at the yummy blog candy that can be won!!!

















I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving and a super great day of shopping!!
I'll be back tomorrow to show you an ultra sweet card I made using Sweet n' Sassy Stamps!
Goodnight~

No comments: