Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

I am taking a quick break from my house cleaning! You see, tomorrow, for Thanksgiving, I will have my family over at our home.....so lots of preparing going on!!!
Today is my nephew's 5th Birthday. 5 yrs. ago I remember he was born on Turkey Day!!! We had just sat down to eat when we got the call that "it was time".

I whipped up this card for him, really quick, simple and to the point, cause 5 yr. olds don't care about the cards, they want to know what's behind the wrapping paper!!!LOL


Digital Image is called Cowboy Billy by Pink Cat Studio, Patterned Paper by Basic Grey, 
Sentiment by Studio G

Okay......I gotta go. I've got cleaning to do and then I have to prepare myself to make homemade pies. A first for me!! But I despise store bought pies so I'm making a pumpkin pie and a pecan pie! Wish me luck!!
Here's wishing you and your family a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!! May you have lots of good food, loved ones around you, and a day of sweet memories!!!

No comments: