Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!! A Challenge for you...


First of all...Happy Thanksgiving to all  of my family and friends!!!! Hope it's a blessed day for you and yours!!!

It's Thursday...and it's time for another challenge from Meljen's Designs!! This week's Challenge #35 is to use Buttons and Bows on your creation! Today is also a day for new releases and Melissa has really come up with some cute holiday designs!!! Here they are:
Meljens Designs November 25th Release Display
And here is this week's freebie image:
Meljens Designs Looks Like Christmas FREEBIE
So please hop on over to our blog for more details and inspiration!!! Now...for my card using Gingerbread Ornament:

Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Patterned Paper and Buttons-Cosmo Cricket, Cardstock-Bazill, Misc: Wire, Stickles, ribbon from WalMart, Border Punch: EK Success

Thanks for visiting today!!! Because it is Thanksgiving I am thankful for many things:
God's love and forgiveness, my Salvation, my loving family, my health, the health and happiness of my hubby and kids, my home, food, and friends! There is SO much to be thankful for, I thank YOU for stopping by today and wish you a Wonderful Thursday!!!!!
Hugs,
Audrey

3 comments:

Christina said...

This is a gorgeous card!!
Hugs Kristel

ottersln said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Great card. I'll try to participate on the challenge later today after the guest have gone home and I have had a nap!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)