Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm BACK! New Meljen's Designs Releases!!!

WooHoo!! I'm back! I am still having major computer issues, but my brother helped me figure out a  way to post my pictures. So, what could be better than "back to blogging"? How about some new releases from Melissa of Meljen's Designs?!
You can find all of her precious digital images here: Whimsy Stamps

I was trying to post an image of her new releases for today, but my computer wouldn't let me do that. (((sad face))) So click on the link above and it will take you right to them, and you really wanna see these...it involves bras and panties!!! Risque!!!!(((he, he)))

Challenge #42 this week is all about Pink and Red!
Here's my card using Little Phone:
Card Details: Patterned Paper--The Paper Studio, Image-Meljen's Designs "Little Phone", Sentiment-Open Office, Scalloped Circle-Nestabilities, Brads-The Paper Studio, Misc.-Stickles 

Okay, now it's your turn! Please join us over at our Challenge blog:
and play along! I cannot wait to see what you create. 
And....be inspired by cards using bras and panties! ((he, he))

Have a blessed Thursday! And please check back tomorrow as I will be showing you a Valentine treat I made using "HOGS AND KISSES"!!

No comments: