Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome Baby!

Good Thursday to you! I know I've told you that I really like Thursdays..but I'll say it again....
"I REALLY like Thursdays!" LOL


Challenge #54 is a Recipe Challenge: Use 3 Colors, 2 Patterned Papers, and 1 Bow....and what do you get?

Something like this:

Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Patterned Papers-My Mind's Eye, Border punch-Martha Stewart, Stickles-Ranger, Ribbon-Offray(WalMart), and Machine Stitching


Here the new releases for this week...they are darling~
Meljens Designs April 14th Release Display

You can find them here at Whimsy Stamps

Wanna know a great way to spend your Thursday? Well, go on over to Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog
and see for yourself! :)

Thanks for visiting today~~~
Have a very blessed Thursday!!!

No comments: