Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, April 18, 2011

Busy, Busy Weekend!

I had a really busy weekend, but it was a great one! The weather was perfect for being outside!
On Saturday I spent my afternoon working on cards...all kinds,  Easter, challenge cards, new release cards, etc!
And today is deadline day...not for the challenges but for Taxes! Ohhh, the dreaded taxes! To get my mind of the gloom of today, I will treat you with some cute cards! That should cheer us all up! :)

I'm using this for Whimsie Doodles "I'm Blushing" Challenge

Card Details: Digi Image--Whimsie Doodles, Patterned Glitter Papers: My Mind's Eye, Circle/Scalloped Circle-Nestibilities, Copics to Color, Stickles-Ranger, Ribbon-Offray, Misc-Machine Stitching w/ Khaki Thread.

Here's another card I made:
I love using this image! Leah is so sweet in the image, from her pigtails with bows, to her cute little dress!

Card Details: Digi Image-Whimsiedoodles, Patterned Papers: The Paper Studio and My Mind's Eye, Stickles-Ranger "Cotton Candy", Circle/Scalloped Circle-Nestibilities, Machine Stitching, Ribbon-Offray

On Friday I had to work at the shop. It's a country crafts shop so we have lots of eye candy to look at. I saw a sign that a customer bought and it said, "A Good Friend is All Ears." Well, upon seeing that I immediately thought of this image by Sassy Cheryl's! I couldn't wait to get home and create my card!!!
Funny how 'crafters' minds' never turn off! Our wheels are always spinning with new ideas! LOL

Card Details-Digi Image-Sassy Cheryl's, Patterned Papers-The Paper Studio, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Cardstock-Bazzill, Sentiment-Microsoft Works-author unknown.

Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful Monday!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute cute cards...I may take up another craft, but don't tell my hubby he thinks I got to many right now and not enough space. I have a suspision he'll be kicking me out to the shed before much longer! :)