Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Wishes and more!

Good Tuesday morning! I'm still working on Christmas cards...hoping I can get several together to mail out this year.
Lastnight I printed out some of my images from last year by Pure Innocence. I love this one!
Card Details: Digi Image-Pure Innocence, Patterned Paper-Nikki Sivils, Brads-The Paper Studio, Twine-We R Memory Keepers, Fine Glitter-Crafter's Square(Dollar Tree), Button-Cosmo Cricket, Scalloped Edge Card and Envy-Studio G

Linking this card to these challenges:

I'd also like to share this card with you. I made this one lastnight also. Just because! LOL
I hope this picture is okay...so hard taking photos indoors and at night!

Digi Image-Pure Innocence, Sentiment-Microsoft Word, Patterned Papers-Basic Grey? Scraps, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Brads-The Paper Studio

Only 2 more days til' Thanksgiving! I'm gettin' excited!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: