Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Challenge #111-Meljen's Designs

Oh Boy! Is THIS card FOR me! You see, I had already made up a card for our new Challenge #111, and almost finished up my post, when I realized..I had jumped the gun and used the June images! What!? Yep...I almost gave you a sneak peek at Melissa's new designs. They are THAT cute!!! LOL
So..I had to run (literally) back to my scrapping desk aka dining table and make a NEW card!
Our theme this week is Glitter, Shimmer, and Shine! My 3 favorite things!!! he,he!

This is it:

Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Sentiment-Create with TLC, Shimmer Patterned Paper-Colorbok, Glitter Ribbon-WalMart, Flowers-MarKella, Shimmer Cardstock-Bazzill


So you see, I need to take my own advice and SLOWWWW down and enjoy life! I've got so much going on this month with my daughter's prom, senior activities, graduations, etc..I am running around like a chicken without a head. I will try to be like Turtle's Friend and slow down!
I hope you can play along this week..it's a super fun challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your sweet comments!
Have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute is that turtle...your coloring is so amazing and i totally love this card...

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Audrey! The sentiment is perfect!