Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, June 04, 2012

Always on My Mind

Good Monday morning to you!! After a very busy graduation weekend..I am ready to slow down!
I am extemely proud of our youngest child graduating from high school. She is the last to leave the nest for college and will be attending Texas A&M in College Station. Her older brother is a Texas Longhorn, so we will have a Divided House! LOL

Okay, now for our new challenge #113-Chevrons!. The theme for this week was to use the Chevron pattern on your card. My problem...I couldn't find one piece of Chevron anything in my stash! Can you believe that!? So...I googled "free Chevron digital papers" and found some cute tags to print for free! *Link below


Card Details: Digi Image-Crafty Sentiments, Sentiment-Create with TLC, Patterned Papers-My Mind's Eye 6x6 Paper Pad, Chevron tag-The Cottage Market, Twine-can't find packaging (sorry). Misc-Button

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Monday!!!!

audrey

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

aww this is adorable...such a cute cute image and adorable card...