Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, July 05, 2012

New Meljen's Challenge!

Good morning!! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! Ours was sort of quiet. Stayed home with the hubby and he grilled burgers for us. I had one son working and the other lives away..so it was just our daughter and us. Guess that's what happens when the kids grow up. {{{sigh}}}.

I can't complain...it was a nice, relaxing day. Until my dryer stopped working. {{sigh}}. It runs, but doesn't heat. Not good for a dryer that's only 2 years old! Guess I'll be looking for a repairman today!

On a brighter note, today is the day for another fun challenge at Meljen's Designs. The theme for Challenge #117 is to use RED or BLUE. 


Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Senitment-Microsoft Works, Patterned Paper-My Mind's Eye, Misc. Machine Stitching, Buttons, Twine, and Stickles.

Thanks for stopping in today. I wish you a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute is this little sewing machine...love your coloring and super cute card..