Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, August 06, 2012

Fun Finds at Goodwill!

Happy Monday to all of you! I had a super fun weekend in Austin. I had a wonderful time visiting my college son, sight seeing, eating good food...and shopping at a wonderful Goodwill!!

I have recently gotten interested in Smash books...I haven't started one yet...but I am collecting goodies so when I do start! LOL

I have seen the new Martha Stewart binders from Staples, but I live an hour from the nearest one and haven't gotten in there, so I was thrilled to find this one at Goodwill, brand new for $3.

A swinger stapler w/ staples (.99), works great!
A box of 144 golf pencils (1.99), for cute little notebooks!
A new RingDex  w/ over 100 index cards (.99) for a cute mini Smash book!
A new 8.5x5 binder ($3) great for a day planner!
A "I love My Dog" pocket scrapbook (.99)!
And look at these beauties!!!

a beautiful glass jar for storage (1.99)
and a Vera Bradley business card holder (.99)

I knew nothing about the little grater until I googled it! Wow!!! What a bargain! These retail for about $30! And I found a Vera Bradley wallet like this one on Ebay for $16. So I think I got some pretty good deals!!!

I found many more items, but these were the "buys" that excited me!!! LOL

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful Monday!



No comments: