Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just BEE Cause

Whoa!!! I cannot believe it's been THIS long since my last post!! Just over a month...and it's been TOO long! I really miss being a SAHM...but since all of my kids have left the nest to go to college I went back to work. I would love to be a SAHW (stay at home wife), but for now, I have a part time job. And..I do LOVE it! I work 20-25 hours at an office and still get to work at Country Hugs: making and selling my crafts! I have the best of both worlds!

I actually had some "ME" time Sunday afternoon to work on some cards. Oh how I missed that too!!! I purchased this one from Tiddly Inks on Sunday morning and couldn't wait to ink her up!!!

Card Details: Patterned Papers: Unknown (scraps). Digi Image: Tiddly Inks, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Circles: Nestebilities, Stickles-Studio G
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Tuesday!
If you check back tomorrow, I will show you the same image but with a different look!


 

No comments: