Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, October 25, 2013

The Perfect Evening.....

So Happy it's Friday~~~~ Yesterday I had THE perfect evening!

Got home from work and hubby had gone to help the Pastor with an errand. So I decided to make the most of my evening alone.

Made myself some pork dumplings and ate them on my favorite plate:


While watching a wonderful movie:


October Baby
I highly suggest this movie...its wonderful!!

And then....made a long over due Birthday card!!

Card Details: Digi Image; All that Scraps, Paper Scraps-The Paper Studio, Cupcake charm: Recollections, Sentiment Stamp: Studio G, Cardstock: Bazzill
 
And now...time for a long, hot shower and then I will crawl into bed to REST!
Thank you God for my wonderful evening!
Hope your Friday is a blessed one!!

 

No comments: