Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Bible Journaling in my Tiny Notebook

Good Sunday evening to you....I have really enjoyed journaling in this #2 Wide Foxy Fix notebook. I thought this was a Licorice..but now I'm not sure. The leather is so soft and flexible. I am really loving it for my MINI Bible Journaling, Junk Journaling, and writing in my little Prayer Notebooks. 

Creating with my hands is what I do! I find it such a wonderful stress reliever. 

I have always loved this verse in 
1st Thessalonians 4:11
"Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you." 

I have all these paint chips laying around, at one time we were trying to decide on colors for my craft room and for the church. I wanted to put them to good use. So I've really enjoyed creating these little bits of art. 
The only downside to this, I don't like my handwriting!!!! Yikes!!! LOL Something I will have to practice on for sure!!! 



This past weekend, our Texas coast was hit hard by Hurricane Harvey, I continue to pray for God to put His mighty hands on all of those in need! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Tleenichols said...

Such a cute little book! What is a #2 Wide Foxy Fix notebook? What did you make it from? Also, I love the little mouse art that says God Bless my online friends! Is it ok to use on my personal FB page?

Country Mouse said...

HI Terri...not sure what happened to my response the other day. Here it is again...
www.foxyfix.com Is a site that sells leather notebooks. I usually buy during the Golden Envelope Sale. They've got some wonderful travelers notebooks. The one I'm using here is a #2 Wide. And yes...you can definitely use that little mouse!!!! I found him on Pinterest I think!! LOL Have a blessed weekend!!