Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, August 11, 2017

I am Mother, Mom and Mama Bear....

Good morning!!! Feels so wonderful to be off today! I definitely needed this day! I slept in which felt awesome! I hope your day is going just as well!

Do your kids have nicknames for you?? My eldest, calls me "Mother", my middle child calls me "Mom or Maaaa" and my youngest, has always called me "Mama Bear". But no matter what they call me, my purpose in their life is the same: to love, protect, nuture, guide, and pray for daily. Motherhood is a  gift from God I have always been grateful for. My kids have always been my life. They are all grown up and  on their own now, but I will forever be their Mother, Mom and Mama Bear!!!

I was praying for them the other night, and found this verse in 
Genesis 28:15:

"Behold I am with YOU and I will keep you wherever you go and I will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised YOU!"

I know this is God speaking to us. He never leaves us and one day we will return to Him. But it's not until our journey here on Earth is through. Until He calls us home to be with him.
I don't know how long I will be in this world, but I do know, that until I'm gone..I will love my God and I will be a Mom to my 3 wonderful kids ( young adults). They don't like when I call them kids! LOL!

                                    
    Details:  Bible Journaling in my #2 Foxy Fix, Stamped Image: Hampton Art, Washi Tape: Illustrated Faith (gift from my sweet friend Terry!), Mug Rug (handmade by a sweet pal: Kelly), DieCut Arrows: Illustrated Faith, Handmade ribbon paperclip, Metal flakes for confetti: leftovers from my Son's job. Padre Island coffee mug: a gift from our Church friends: Carlos and Rosa. 


Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: