Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, December 29, 2017

Read the Bible in a Year!


One of my goals for 2018 is to grow closer to God, to get stronger through his Word. To have a better understanding of his Word, to have a more intimate relationship with Him. Through Bible Journaling I am able to read the Word, meditate on it, and apply it to my life. 
But through this plan I found at Illustrated Faith, it's a tangible guide to help me read my bible more. By doing this I am hoping to read my Bible more, desire reading my Bible daily, and having a better understanding of God and His promises. I love that it's structured, and I always need structure!


I've am using my #4 Foxy Fix TN for my reading plan and printouts.

I found some lined notebooks at Dollar Tree and will use them as my inserts. I had to play with the print out a little bit to make it fit into my #4 Traveler's notebook. 

On this left is a Free Print out, it's a Daily Habit printable. 
On the right, is a Mini Devotional called "Your Ways: Your Path"


I have left a page blank to take notes and answer the "Journal Prompts" on the left. 


This is the print-out for January. I will be adding this one to my insert and get started on my journey.

And this is the Bible I will be using, it's an NIV Bible by Zondervan. I bought this as a gift to myself for Christmas at Christian Books.com. 

So now I'm all set, come January 1st, I plan on beginning my journey of reading by Bible in one year! I pray God helps me and guides me along the way!

Have a blessed Friday!


2 comments:

Tleenichols said...

Hello! Thanks for sharing your TN! I have a question...do the notepads you bought at Dollar General fit inside the TN or do you cut them down? Thanks for your help!

Country Mouse said...

Hi Terri! These fit perfectly in my TN. They measure about 3.75” x 6.75”,
They come in black and brown.