Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, December 29, 2017

What's your word for 2018?


Happy Friday afternoon! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Our family had a very splendid Christmas as well.
As we wind down the year and get ready for 2018, we think about new goals, resolutions, etc.

The common resolutions are things like:  eat healthier, exercise, read more, work harder, etc....
I've read about having ONE WORD for the new year. I thought about my ONE WORD, I couldn't come up with just one, but I do love this phrase:

"PRAY MORE, WORRY LESS".

So I decided this is my phrase for 2018.  I saw this on a board on Pinterest and saved it, my daughter made this sign for me for Christmas and I absolutely love it!
It's so special because even though she's got a busy schedule due to Nursing School, she took the time to paint the wood and hand letter each word. 




Anyone that really knows me, knows I'm a worry wart, I stress very easily, about EVERYTHING!! Now that I have this, I will hang it up and have it as a daily reminder not to Worry, but to PRAY about it!

I also added this entry to my mini Bible Journaling Traveler's Notebook. I love carrying these around and looking at them when I"m in need of comfort and encouragement. 



Details: Washi Tape: Hobby Lobby, Die-cut: Peachy Cheap Deals, "He will be our Peace" rubberstamp: American Crafts (Peachy Cheap Deals), Alpha letters and Tim Holtz words: Joann Fabrics, Happy Note die cut card: We R Memory Keepers, Pom-Pom trim: Walmart



Have a blessed Friday!

No comments: