Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Handmade Vintage Birthday Card

Good Sunday evening to you. Once again, my mother has celebrated her Birthday, and once again, I have made a handmade Birthday Card for her. She loves the vintage, shabby-chic look, so I always try to make a card accordingly. 

I found this free image on google and it reminded me of my sister in and I, so printed it onto cream colored card stock and went from there. 


I used a Martha Steward lace border punch, some cream lace, a fabric flower, a vintage looking button and some tiny stick on pearls to embellish the card. 

I find make handmade cards to be so relaxing and enjoying. I think I need to make more time to do these. I truly enjoyed making this card for my Mother. 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed!

No comments: