Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, February 19, 2018

Trade and Create Swap

Good evening!!! This past month, I had the pleasure of participating in a Trade and Create Swap group. 
I received some awesome crafting supplies from my swap partner Brandi (@the_happy_door) and was required to create one thing with all or some of the supplies. I loved the color combo SOOO much, I created a few things!!! LOL

Starting with this photo frame:
I painted it with the pink Acrylic paint. I was going to try and distress it, but I clearly need more practice! I added ric-rac and some fabric flowers. I used the patterned cardstock as a frame for one of my photos. 
I also covered some chunky clothes pins with the patterned cardstock and made a cute planner clip with one of the rosettes. 


In my Journaling Bible, I used some of the patterned paper at the top as Washi Tape and covered the dress on my Beloved Society girl to match. I used the pink Acrylic paint as the background. I finished it off with a cute rosette paperclip. 
This is in Isaiah 55:9


And here are the supplies she sent. I was stumped on how to use the cute patterned banner, but I'm sure I will find use for that very soon!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Be blessed!!

No comments: