Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, January 11, 2019

How to add Journaling Cards to your Happy Planner!

Good afternoon!!! Boy, it's been such a LONG time!!! Life got a little rough at the end of 2018. 
But I declare 2019 to be a year of BLESSINGS!!! 

I am super excited to share that I am a Creative Team member for Growing Meadows. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me feel!! I truly love all of Tai's products. When you get a chance, jump on over to her Etsy shop: Growing Meadows on Etsy to see all the beautiful stamps, journaling cards, totes, and more! 

This year I have started off using 2 Mini Happy Planners. One for everyday life, and one as a Faith Warrior binder, to keep bible verses, inspirations, quotes, etc. I love using Tai's Journaling Cards in my binders so that I can enjoy them every time I open them up!




Pictured here is one that I laminated. While I was trimming away the excess laminate film, I decided to leave some extra on the left side of the card. I then lined it up with my planner discs and marked it with a marker so I could punch holes. After punching the holes I used my scissors and cut in a V shape to snap this onto my discs.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a Blessed Friday!!



No comments: