Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meljen's New Releases and a New Challenge!

Today is Thursday! And you know what that means!!! It's time for the new releases from Meljen's Designs and a new Challenge #64 Stripes and Plaids. These new images are so perfect for our hot, summery weather!!!



I used the "Smokin' Hot" image and a freebie "Kiss the Cook". I just love those cute little red jalepenos on his man apron!!!!

Card Details: Image and Sentiment-Meljen's Designs, Patterned Papers-Cosmo Cricket, Misc.-Twine

Now I'm off to finish my snack....Cream Cheese and Pepper Jelly w/ Wheat Crackers! Yummy!!!

Linking to these challenges:
Bee Crafty-Challenge 51-Summer's Here
Crafting for All Seasons Challenge #3-Summer
Lollipop Crafts-Challenge #41-Inspired by a song-My Song: 80's Song.."Some like it Hot"

Thanks for visiting!!! Have a wonderful Thursday!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

What a great summer card! Thank you for joining us at CFAS!