Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Sweet, Generous and Fun...that's YOU!

Happy Wednesday to you! I haven't gotten much done today...except made a few cards for friends! I should be doing laundry, dishes, sweeping,etc....but this is SO much more fun! LOL

I made this card for a couple of challenges . The first one is over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This was the sketch sample to follow:



I was inspired by many of the design team's samples! They all did a great job~
Here is my version of this sketch:


Card Details: Digi Images-Heather Ellis "Pure Innocence", Patterned Papers-Basic Grey, Brads-The Paper Studio, Sentiments-Microsoft World

I also decorated the inside and added the following sentiment: "That's YOU!"

I am also using this card for All that Scraps Wednesday Challenge. The Theme for this week is Anything Goes!
I just love Heather's line of Pure Innocence images!



Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: