Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thinking of You

Yes, this is my 2nd post for today. I have been working on some challenge cards since it's just way too HOT outside to do anything else!

This is for the Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge
player badge

The theme this week is to use Flowers anywhere on your project. I just recently discovered these digi images by Wee Stamps. It was love at first sight! I couldn't wait to create a card using Blossom Suzi!


Card Details-Digi Image-Wee Stamps, Sentiment-Microsoft Word, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Patterned Paper-Cosmo Cricket, Circles-Spellbinders dies, Ribbon-Offray, Bling Swirl-Colorbok, Stickles-Ranger

I am also entering this in a challenge over at Totally Papercrafts. They want to see your Pink and Girly cards. I think this one fits that challenge just fine! :)


Again, have a great day!

2 comments:

Sylvia Zet said...

So pretty card, lovely ornaments!:)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet and lovely, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/