Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, May 23, 2011

Feels like Summer Around here!

In Texas it seems we got from Winter to Summer...there's no Spring in between. We go from cold to HOT!
Today's high is supposed to be about 95...down south from us their high is 102.
So...with this being said, I was in the mood to make a "summer card". I chose this image from Meljen's Designs called Sand Castle available at Whimsey Stamps.

Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Patterned Papers-Cosmo Cricket, SeaShell Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Ribbon-Walmart

After being sick all last week...I am ready to get back to my cardmaking and sewing! So I am hoping for another post soon sharing my creations with you!!

Have a blessed Monday!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Really cute! I love the papers you used. I wish it felt more like summer around here too