Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Best Dad in the World

I'm lucky enough to be blessed with a really wonderful Dad. And this coming Father's Day will be a special one for me...you see, my Dad has been  ill. He hasn't been himself for quite some time now, so this Father's Day I want him to know how much we need him, love him, and appreciate him! My kids are also blessed with an Awesome father. He's loving, hardworking and fun. So this card is for him!


Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Sentiment-Microsoft Word, Dotted Paper-Cosmo Cricket,Ribbon-Offray,Circles-Spellbinders,  Misc.-Lots of Machine Stitching!

I made this card using Pappa Bear from Melissa's new releases!  Here is the whole set:


On my card I used the Pappa Bear but merged one more bear in the scene since we have been blessed with 3 kids! Digital images are wonderful for this kind of project! You can enlarge them, flip them, merge them, shrink them, etc!!! I love'em!

Challenge #60 using KRAFT and ONE other color was a real challenge for me...but such a fun one..you should hop on over and give it a try!!!

I'm also gonna link this to a challenge over at Do it With Digis. The theme this week is "All About the Boys"...she wants to see masculine cards! Fun!!!
And...to Aud Sentiments Challenge-Male Card with a Sentiment

Thanks for visiting today!
Have a wonderful Thursday!!!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Awh what a cute set of bears!! love Meljens Designs :) such a lovely card - he will love it!!!!
thanks for joining the Divas at Do it with Digis :)
Hugs
Lynne x

Audrey said...

Too cute! I love the polka dots.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

papertrails leaver said...

Aww this new set by Meljen's is too cute! Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!

deesdesigns said...

AW! This just pulls on my heartstrings - so sweet! Your card is just perfect for our "For a Male" challenge at Aud Sentiments. Thanks for joining us this week!