Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, May 13, 2011

"Just Because" Challenge Card

Finally, Blogger is back up and running! That was pretty frustrating,huh?! Oh well...the world of computers I guess.

I hope I can beat the deadline for the challenge over at Designed to Delight and if not, well then, that's okay, because I had a wonderful time using this image on my card!  So it's all worth it!

Card Details: Digi Image-Designs to Delight, Sentiment-Michael's $1 stamps, Patterned Paper-Cosmo Cricket, Border Punch-Martha Stewart

Thanks for visiting this evening. I was out all day with my son...we spent it shopping and eating out!
Fun, fun, fun!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wonderful card! The yellow and pink together just make it 'pop'!! Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the colours...
Mandy x

Anonymous said...

Another adorable card!!! I so wish I was gifted in this department!

bee blessed
mary