Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

My Dad drives a John Deere!

Yes, my Dad drove a John Deere tractor when I was growing up. And that's how I learned to drive at the ripe age of 12! You see, we all had to help out on the ranch and this was one of my many chores. Even though it was hard work, they are great memories.

I've been trying to get some sewing done this week. I came upon this pretty John Deere fabric that I bought last year. I paired it with some cowprint fabric and yellow polka dotted ribbon and came up with this set:

And here's the matching hair bow:


Sadly, at the time I only bought like half a yard.  I wanted to use every scrap of it, so with a small piece I had left, I made a rosette flower at added it to the center of my bow.

Have a great Tuesday!
Linking this to:

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

haha thats cool. that would make cute gouchos too. cute design for sure

Jill said...

Oh that dress is adorable! LOVE the cowprint fabric. We've just been given pair of cowprint PJs that are too small for my kids and I really want to just cut them up for the fabric! Would that be bad??

I would love if you came over and linked this project to my weekly Round Tuit party at:
http://jembellish.blogspot.com/
Have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Miss Angie said...

Super cute! :)