Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Made with Love in the USA!

I thought I'd title today's post this way to go with my two Challenge Cards! Yes...I completed 2 cards today!

The first is for Mo's Challenge #83--Distressing. I printed this image out a long time ago, and just hadn't gotten up to using it, until today that is!!!! I distressed the edges of my papers and added distress ink by Ranger.

Card Details: Digi Image--Mo's Digital Pencil, Patterned Paper-The Paper Studio, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Tag-Avery, Misc. "Bakers Twine"--I don't own any, so I made my own. I had a spool of twine and used a pink marker to make the lines. Button and Machine Stitching, Pink Flower was from a package I received from Tiffany Ervin's blog candy.

The other card I made is for two challenges: 1. Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #65-Let's Get Patriotic!

I didn't actually have a "Patriotic" image by Sassy Cheryl's, so I modified my image by printing out a flag I googled and cut it out and pasted it over the flower image.
Here is the original image:

and here's the modified image:
Card Details: Digi Image-Sassy Cheryl's, Patterned Paper-The Paper Studio, Circles-Spellbinders, USA Flag is clipart that was colored, cut and added to the image.
                                                                                     

Thanks for visiting today! I love reading all of your comments and I thank you in advance for them!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

9 comments:

Dorcas said...

Oh I do love that little cook! Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo’s Digital Pencil Challenge!

Sassy Cheryl said...

WOW Audrey! These are all such AMAZING cards!!! I LOVE the way you've put the flags in her hand. Super creative!
Thanks for playing in the challenge again this week.

Elaine L. said...

So cute! I love the tag and the crocheted flower! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

JACKIE M said...

Great cards, your patriotic card is beautiful I love the way you added the flag and your background papers are perfect.

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryls challenge this week.

Jackie :)

Janetlynne said...

wow that was a great idea love it

Tracy said...

You have been busy!! All those cards, thanks so much for sharing.
Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls this week.
Hugs
Tracy

Dawny P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawny P said...

This is absolutely beautiful chick - I love all the details. A stunning card. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Ann English said...

All wonderful! How clever to add a flag to this little cutie for the patriotic challenge! Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!