Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Most of you will be celebrating Mother's Day today. So I have preblogged this. I'm hoping I will be able to sleep late and relax today! It's been a really busy week with my daughter's Prom on Saturday night.

I made this card for a friend that I consider to be my 2nd mother. She is a supreme being in my book! Super sweet and generous. Always so kind and considerate. Always there to lend an ear and talk me through some pretty tough moments in my life.
I am pretty blessed to have my "real" wonderful Mom and my 2nd Mom...I'm very blessed!

This is the card I made for her:
Card Details: Digi Image-Mo's Digital Pencil, Patterned Papers-My Mind's Eye, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Cirlces-Spellbinders, Ribbon-Offray

I am linking this to Mo's Challenge #81-Monochramatic. I'm super excited about this challenge because they will be scouting for a guest designer. I have always dreamed of being on the Design Team so this would be a fun way to try out.

I am also linking this to CES Challenge #35--Favourite Colours. Anyone and everyone knows my favorite colors are PINK..any shade of PINK! :)

I hope all you Mommies out there are enjoying your day!!! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

7 comments:

Pat said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!! Hope you had a chance to sleep in and that you're getting pampered!! Such a cute card...I think I just got this little image for my own collection!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!
Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

Really lovely card! Very sweet. :-) I’m so glad you could join us this week at Mo’s!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) there’s still time to join in my “no strings attached” blog candy if you haven’t already done so. It closes May 13th and you can find it located at the top of my sidebar.

Elaine L. said...

Very sweet card! I love that image. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Stamping Cafe said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!! Love your fabulous card! Hugs!!

Happybee said...

your card is so sweet!!!

CraftyC said...

Very sweet and a lovely image.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Lisa said...

Such a pretty design! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge!