Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, May 06, 2011

Meljen's Releases Card Share!

Good Friday to you! Today I've got two cards to share with you, using Melissa's new images for this week.

Mother's Day is almost upon us, so here is a card that I made using one of the  new images that Melissa created especially for Mother's Day.
It's called Stripes and Baby. Melissa's new releases for this week are also available at  the Whimsy Stamps store.
Take a look at the 2  stamps for mommies and/or mommies-to-be:

Meljens Designs May 1st Release Display (Mother's Day)

Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Patterned Papers-The Paper Studio, Sentiment-Microsoft Word, Stickles-Ranger, Ribbon-Offray


This card I made using this week's new releases:
Ohhhh, and don't forget this weeks' new Challenge #57. Make a Business size Card, long or tall.

Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs "Study Owl", Patterned Paper-The Paper Studio, Sentiment-Microsoft Word, Circles-Spellbinders Dies, Stickles-Ranger, Glossy Accents, Misc. Twine and Button


Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful Friday!
and Hey, Wow! I've got 100 Followers.......I see Blog Candy in the near future!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Hi there! I emailed you but am leaving a msg. here just in case...you won my Tiddly Inks Card and Prize Giveway over on my blog! Yay! Pls. email me at she_loves_ps at yahoo dot com with your mailing addy and I will get your prize out to you!