Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Lava You!

I made this card for a super fun challenge over at Whimsie Doodles. The theme for their Whimsie Wednesday Challenge was TEENS!!! I have 3 of them so this card is right up my alley!

Honestly, I a bit disappointed with my photo taking skills or my camera, because you cannot see the glossy accents I used on the lava lamps. I used stickles on the Lava hearts, and Glossy Accents inside the "glass" domes. Oh well....here it is, perfect or not! LOL
Card Details: Digi Image/Sentiment-Whimsiedoodles, Patterned Paper-Doodlebug Design, Buttons-Cosmo Cricket, Stickles-Ranger, Misc. Colored Hemp and Glossy Accents

Okay...time to start some dinner. Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday evening.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

thats sooooo girly i love it!!!! you can see a tiny bit of shine on the lamps btw so dont be too disapointed