Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yep, Life Sucks Sometimes!

Hey..I'm just being honest! My day pretty much sucked, until now atleast! I got up bright and early with hopes of getting alot done. I've had a "to do" list longer than the Colorado River!  I did get some laundry done, tackled some clutter, and showered...all by 8:30am. THEN.....my head started to hurt, my tummy started to churn, and I was cold and had chills. My bones started hurting and I knew it was time to lay back down. So much for the "to do" list. :(

After a nap, a longgg nap, I got up...washed up again, and have forced myself to stay afloat! Hoping for a much better evening!

So...I felt it was only appropriate to make this card for a challenge over at Whimsie Doodles. The challenge is NO COLOURING allowed! Is colouring really spelled that way??...I prefer coloring. Oh well...I followed the rules and came up with this:

Card Details: Digi Image/Sentiment-WhimsieDoodles, Patterned Papers-Cosmo Cricket, Border Punch-Martha Stewart

Thanks for visiting today! Remember to check back tomorrow for Meljen's Designs new releases and Challenge #58!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Very cute card.

Colour is spelled with a u in British English, while we Americans were lazy and spell it color.

Arlene said...

Just me again. Thank you for your comment on my blog - I don't often hear the name Arlene either. Imagine my surprise when I went to work at my present employer that I sat beside an "Arlene"... I hadn't met anyone with my name in 15 years. LOL Happy Arlene day to your sister:)

Jennifer said...

HAHA I TOTALLY LOVE THE CATCH LINE OF THAT CARD. TOO COOL!